About Our Coffee:
Beans locally grown in Amadeo, Cavite. This dark roasted beans offers a unique flavor profiles such as ripe jackfruit and strong coffee tasting notes. It is definitely a must try for coffee-lovers.
- Origin: Amadeo, Cavite
- 100% Excelsa
- Roast: Dark
- Altitude: 300 - 400 Above Sea Level
- Process: Natural
- Tasting Notes: Ripe Jackfruit
- Available in whole beans or grinded
- Always freshly roasted in-house
- Each 250g bag makes 12 to 35 servings depending on the brewing method
- Suggested serving size: 7 to 20 grams depending on the brewing method
- Keep it in a clean and dry area in an airtight container.
- The freshness of the coffee beans can last up to 6 months or more while ground coffee must be consumed faster as it goes stale faster.
- Deliveries are scheduled Mondays to Saturdays.
- Pick Up option available Mondays to Saturdays, 9:00AM to 5:30PM from our HQ at Vernida I Condominium.