About Our Coffee:
This light roast Ethiopia, Yirgacheffe is perfect for those who like a light-bodied, sweet, fruity and floral cup of coffee. Best enjoyed hot or iced especially if prepared using alternative brewing methods such as, the V60, Kalita Wave, Aeropress.
- 100% Arabica Heirloom G1
- Origin: Ethiopia, Yirgacheffe
- Roast: Medium
- Altitude: 1,900 MASL
- Process: Washed
- Tasting Notes: Mixed Berries, Floral, Sweet Honey, Chocolate, Bright Citrus Acidity
- Available in whole beans or grinded
- Always freshly roasted in-house
- Each 250g bag makes 12 to 35 servings depending on the brewing method
- Suggested serving size: 7 to 20 grams depending on the brewing method
- Keep it in a clean and dry area in an airtight container.
- The freshness of the coffee beans can last up to 6 months or more while ground coffee must be consumed faster as it goes stale faster.
- Deliveries are scheduled Mondays to Saturdays.
- Curbside Pick Up option available Mondays to Saturdays, 9:00AM to 5:30PM from our HQ at Vernida I Condominium.