About this Coffee Bag:
Beans locally grown in Mt. Matutum, South Cotabato. This light-medium roast offers unique flavor profiles such as hazelnut, milk chocolate with a mild citrus finish. It is definitely a must try for coffee-lovers!
- Origin: Mt. Matutum South Cotabato, Mindanao
- 100% Arabica
- Roast: Light-Medium
- Altitude: 800 - 1,200 Meters Above Sea Level
- Process: Washed
- Tasting Notes: Hazelnut, Milk chocolate with a mild citrus finish
- Available in whole beans or grinded
- Always freshly roasted in-house
- Each 250g bag makes 12 to 35 servings depending on the brewing method
- Suggested serving size: 7 to 20 grams depending on the brewing method
- Keep it in a clean and dry area in an airtight container.
- The freshness of the coffee beans can last up to 6 months or more while ground coffee must be consumed faster as it goes stale faster.
- Deliveries are scheduled Mondays to Saturdays.
- Pick Up option available Mondays to Saturdays, 9:00AM to 5:30PM from our HQ at Vernida I Condominium.