About Our Coffee:
This medium roast is perfect for those who want a well-balanced cup. This coffee boasts notes of chocolate, roasted nuts, and sweet caramels.
- 100% Arabica Bourbon
- Origin: Brazil Santos
- Roast: Medium
- Altitude: 900-1,300 MASL
- Process: Natural
- Tasting Notes: Chocolate, Roasted Nuts, Sweet Caramels
- Available in whole beans or grinded
- Always freshly roasted in-house
- Each 250g bag makes 12 to 35 servings depending on the brewing method
- Suggested serving size: 7 to 20 grams depending on the brewing method
- Keep it in a clean and dry area in an airtight container.
- The freshness of the coffee beans can last up to 6 months or more while ground coffee must be consumed faster as it goes stale faster.
- Deliveries are scheduled Mondays to Saturdays.
- Curbside Pick Up option available Mondays to Saturdays, 9:00AM to 5:30PM from our HQ at Vernida I Condominium.