About this Coffee:
Beans locally grown in La Trinidad, Benguet. This light-medium roast offers unique flavor profiles such as berries, raisin, dried fruit, and a sweet honey aftertaste. It is definitely a must try for coffee-lovers especially for those who enjoy fruity taste notes.
- Origin: La Trinidad, Benguet
- 100% Arabica
- Roast: Light-Medium
- Altitude: 1,470 Meters Above Sea Level
- Process: Natural
- Tasting Notes: Berries, Raisin, Dried Fruit, and Sweet Honey aftertaste
- Available in whole beans or grinded
- Always freshly roasted in-house
- Each 250g bag makes 12 to 35 servings depending on the brewing method
- Suggested serving size: 7 to 20 grams depending on the brewing method
- Keep it in a clean and dry area in an airtight container.
- The freshness of the coffee beans can last up to 6 months or more while ground coffee must be consumed faster as it goes stale faster.
- Deliveries are scheduled Mondays to Saturdays.
- Curbside Pick Up option available Mondays to Saturdays, 9:00AM to 5:30PM from our HQ at Vernida I Condominium.