About Our Coffee:
Our specialty premium roasted beans originating from Mt. Apo. (Natural-Processed). Medium roasted beans with chocolate, black tea, and caramel flavor notes.
- 100% Arabica Beans
- Origin: Mt. Apo, Davao Del Sur
- Roast: Medium
- Altitude: 1,300-1,400 MASL
- Process: Natural
- Tasting Notes: Caramel, Vanilla, Black Tea, Chocolate, Raisins, Mild Berries
- Available in whole beans or grinded
- Always freshly roasted in-house
- Each 250g bag makes 12 to 35 servings depending on the brewing method
- Suggested serving size: 7 to 20 grams depending on the brewing method
- Keep it in a clean and dry area in an airtight container.
- The freshness of the coffee beans can last up to 6 months or more while ground coffee must be consumed faster as it goes stale faster.
- Deliveries are scheduled Mondays to Saturdays.
- Curbside Pick Up option available Mondays to Saturdays, 9:00AM to 5:30PM from our HQ at Vernida I Condominium.