About Our Coffee:
Our premium roasted Philippine coffee will surely give you a kickstart to your day. This Robusta and Arabica blend boast flavors of dark chocolate, roasted nuts, and tobacco.
- 80% Robusta 20% Arabica
- Origin: Amadeo Cavite & Mt. Apo, Davao Del Sur
- Roast: Medium
- Altitude: (Robusta 300-350 MASL) (Arabica 1,200 - 1,700 MASL)
- Process: Natural
- Tasting Notes: Freaking strong coffee, Dark Chocolate, Roasted Nuts, Tobacco
- Always freshly roasted in-house
- Keep it in a clean and dry area in an airtight container.
- The freshness of the coffee can last up to 6 months or more while ground coffee must be consumed faster as it goes stale faster.
- Deliveries are scheduled Mondays to Saturdays.
- Curbside Pick Up option available Mondays to Saturdays, 9:00AM to 5:30PM from our HQ at Vernida I Condominium.