About Our Coffee:
Beans locally grown in Atok, Benguet. This light-medium roast offers unique flavor profiles such as milk chocolate and roasted nuts. It is definitely a must try for coffee-lovers.
- Origin: Atok, Benguet
- 100% Arabica
- Roast: Medium-Light
- Altitude: 2,000 Meters Above Sea Level
- Process: Washed
- Tasting Notes: Milk Chocolate, Roasted Nuts
- Available in whole beans or grinded
- Always freshly roasted in-house
- Each 250g bag makes 12 to 35 servings depending on the brewing method
- Suggested serving size: 7 to 20 grams depending on the brewing method
- Keep it in a clean and dry area in an airtight container.
- The freshness of the coffee beans can last up to 6 months or more while ground coffee must be consumed faster as it goes stale faster.
- Deliveries are scheduled Mondays to Saturdays.
- Curbside Pick Up option available Mondays to Saturdays, 9:00AM to 5:30PM from our HQ at Vernida I Condominium.