About Our Coffee:
This dark - medium roast is perfect for those who want a pretty robust cup of coffee to kickstart your mornings. This Philippine Robusta boasts notes of dark chocolate, roasted cacao, roasted nuts, and tobacco
- 100% Philippine Robusta
- Origin: Amadeo Cavite
- Roast: Dark
- Altitude: 300-350 MASL
- Process: Natural
- Tasting Notes: Dark Chocolate, Roasted Cacao, Roasted Nuts, Tobacco
- Available in whole beans or grinded
- Always freshly roasted in-house
- Each 250g bag makes 12 to 35 servings depending on the brewing method
- Suggested serving size: 7 to 20 grams depending on the brewing method
- Keep it in a clean and dry area in an airtight container.
- The freshness of the coffee beans can last up to 6 months or more while ground coffee must be consumed faster as it goes stale faster.
- Deliveries are scheduled Mondays to Saturdays.
- Curbside Pick Up option available Mondays to Saturdays, 9:00AM to 5:30PM from our HQ at Vernida I Condominium.