About Our Coffee:
This Yirgacheffe coffee with a light roast is an excellent choice for those who enjoy a balance between bold and delicate flavors. The medium roast allows the unique taste notes to shine without overpowering them with a darker roast. Overall, this coffee is a delicious and complex brew that is perfect for coffee lovers who enjoy a variety of flavor profiles.
- 100% Arabica
- Origin: Yirgacheffe
- Roast: Medium
- Altitude: 1900 MASL
- Process: Washed
- Tasting Notes: Mixed Berries, Lemon Zest, Sweet Caramel, Pomelo
- Available in whole beans or grinded
- Always freshly roasted in-house
- Each 250g bag makes 12 to 35 servings depending on the brewing method
- Suggested serving size: 7 to 20 grams depending on the brewing method
- Keep it in a clean and dry area in an airtight container.
- The freshness of the coffee beans can last up to 6 months or more while ground coffee must be consumed faster as it goes stale faster.